Persil ProClean 2 in 1 Laundry Detergent - Persil is a very popular laundry detergent in Europe and has now come to the states. I had wanted to try it and to be honest, I love it already. I have been using the same detergent for the last 5 years because all of my kids have sensitive skin and I don’t want them to break out in a rash or worse have an excema flair up. We don’t have time for that in our busy lives.

Persil ProClean 2 in 1 Laundry Detergent

I was excited when Persil sent me a sample to review and even more excited to do my first load of laundry…something I am never excited to do! I opened the lid and was hit by a very strong fragrance. Before we had kids we used fragrant detergents and softeners so it was a nice memory of my younger days. To be honest, my first thought was that there was no way my kids wouldn’t breakout with this detergent. Well they have not yet. Fingers crossed! I have done their laundry twice with Persil ProClean 2 in 1 and no rashes or breakouts. I am hoping it lasts.

Persil ProClean 2 in 1 Laundry Detergent is very fragrant and when I do laundry my whole house smells delicious well, at least for the 52 minutes in the washer. I love that it masks the smell of dirty diapers, dogs, and all the other aromas that comes with 3 dogs and 3 kids. My 5 year old was helping me take the clean clothes out of the dryer and said it still smelled good. Persil even has the approval from my 5 year old! I asked my husband how he liked the way his clothes smelled and felt and he said they were soft and he liked the smell. He said that he felt bad for me because he thought the clothes smelled masculine, I disagree!

I know doing laundry isn’t always the most glamorous task or what we like to do, but I’m now actually excited to do laundry and have my house smell delicious. I am also excited to try their detergent for sensitive skin, I have looked at Walmart and Target but I might have to look online.

Disqus Comments