Simple Ground Beef Chili Crockpot Recipe - his is a simple yet delicious Crock Pot Chili dinner. I find creating a simple ground beef meal in the crockpot can save both time and money.
I can get very lazy in the kitchen at times making it difficult to resist the temptation to just pick up the phone and order dinner.

Simple Ground Beef Chili Crockpot Recipe

I have found two solutions to this dilemma. First I try to always have simple family meals I can pull from the freezer and second crockpot cooking. If I start my meal first thing in the morning then there is absolutely no way I will let a good meal go to waste no matter how bad my day has been

This crockpot recipe for chili is easy to prepare and yet another great dinner idea under 5 dollars.

Crock Pot Chili With Ground Beef

Personal Cookbook
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 hours on low
Meal Preparation Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
  • 1 16oz. can stewed tomatoes
  • 1 large and 1 small can of chili beans ( I prefer the Hunt’s Chili Beans)
  • Dash of salt, pepper and chili powder to taste
Meal Preparation Directions:
  1. Brown ground beef, drain
  2. Add ground beef, stewed tomatoes and chili beans to crockpot
  3. Add spices to your taste
Meal Assembly:
Cook on low for 3 -5 hours. The longer you simmer, the thicker and better it is. Add some hot cornbread muffins and you have got an inexpensive family meal with little effort.

TIP: Double or even triple the recipe for a family meal from the freezer next week!

***Looking for something different? Try this easy crock pot meal:
For all Crockpot Soup Recipes go here: Best Crockpot Meals Recipes

Disqus Comments